Every once in a while I like to do a fun little thing I call The Upstaged – The Series Pop Quiz, where I ask questions about a specific episode to challenge your recollection of some of the finer plot points and also remind viewers of some of the best parts of those episodes. And, for those of you reading this who have never watched our show, why are you reading this? It makes no sense until you’ve seen the episodes! I mean, kudos for participating and I love you to death but, really, you should see the episodes before you take a quiz on it. You can check it out on our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRobCIcUT9RV4gIsMi_yOZA. And I’m really glad you’re here. But go watch the episodes.
These quizzes are more for serious fans of the show. There should be a name for those people who really can’t get enough of Upstaged – The Series, and the staff of the Calhoun Theater. You know, like Beliebers? What about Calhounds? That do anything for anybody? Well, if you think you have something better than CALHOUNDS, by God, then leave it in the comment box and I’ll be the judge of that.
Anyway, here are the answers to the last quiz, epically titled “The Upstaged – The Series Episode 5 Pop Quiz!” Or maybe it wasn’t. I could go back and check but that would really only delay getting to the good stuff. And here it is!
EPISODE 5 POP QUIZ ANSWERS:
- Is ‘Taterface’ a real or made up Urban Dictionary word? It’s completely made up and kind of rude!
- Which two members of the final crew lineup do not appear in the lineup at the beginning of Episode 5? Barry and Lou
- What does Liz threaten to castrate Michael with? A curling iron
- Why can’t Kelly wear black backstage? It’s not really complimentary to her skin tone
- What does Bethany say to Teri that alters their relationship…forever!? Of course it’s “Not really.”
- What Broadway star does Lou claim to have made love to? Patti Lupone
- What is the second item Duane pulls from his thermos when he first sees the dog? It’s an apple.
- Is Michael racist? No. He’s just busy.
- Which of the following is NOT a disease that can be found on a dog’s tongue? Dysentery
- What is the name of the competing theatre where the dog leads Jen and Desmond? Arts Alive!
How did you do? Well, you have another chance right now because here it is: *drum roll* The Upstaged – The Series Episode 6 Pop Quiz!
- What is Barry doing on stage when he announces the audience is in “the presence of greatness?”
- What does Greg show Billy to demonstrate the state of Kelly’s cervical mucus?
- What does Cat compare her friend’s new face to?
- According to Cat, what are the top 5 ways to meet people?
- What does a Dorito do that everyone hates?
- What is the name of Teri’s anime character?
- What is Liz’s team slogan that Billy claims is too long to fit on a t-shirt?
- How long has Miss Ogilvie been with the Calhoun Theater?
- What book is Miss Ogilvie reading when Billy tries to fire her?
- Billy murders to cliché phrases in the balcony scene with Liz. How does he mangle them?
And there they are! Hope you have as much fun re-watching Episode 6 to get the answers!
Thanks for reading, and don’t forget about our movie premiere of the final three episodes of season one! This is the only event we’re showing these episodes and your tickets give you access to our wrap party after! Get all the information by visiting https://upstaged.yapsody.com/event/index/225856/season-finale-premiere-and-wrap-party